And here is a web page I want you to check in order to clarify last week´s homework. I think it is very well explained so you should have no problem in understanding it! on the upper right corner there´s a quiz I suggest you to complete in order to make sure you´ve fully understood it
http://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verbs-questions-tag.htm#
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Hi Vanessa. I have a question ... The exercise of the theory behind, I have to make?
ResponderEliminarThey are for class? Or to work on our own?
Esther
Hi Esther,
ResponderEliminarYes, you have to do a quiz: QUESTION TAGS QUIZ. There is a link at the very end of the theory explanation that says "Now check your understanding". You have to do that exercise, and it is for you to work on your own. We won´t deal with it in class.
Hope this helps!
See you tomorrow!
Hi everybody!!
ResponderEliminarOne question. Can the questions tags be translated in spanish how "¿no?"? For example:
- Te levantarás temprano, ¿no?
I didn't knew the question tags with imperatives and is important to know if it is order, invitation...
Thanks for the link!
M. JOSÉ