martes, 13 de octubre de 2009

COMPOSITION

HELLOO!!! Here you have the correction symbols and their meanings. Remember that you are supposed to rewrite the composition in a different piece of paper (and you have to rewrite the whole composition, not only the mistakes). And of course, get in touch with me if you have any question.

-W.O.= Word Order (the order of the words is not correct)

-SPE.= Spelling (there´s a mistake in the spelling of the words)

-VOC.= Vocabulary (the word is incorrect)

-EXP.= Expression (wrong expression, that´s not how you say that in English)

-AGR.= Agreement (there isn´t agreement in the number or the gender) (ej. el sujeto está en singular y el artículo en plural)

-V. TENSE= The tense is incorrect (for example, you use the present but you should use a past)

-V*= Incorrect Verb (the verb is not the approppriate)

-?= I don´t understand (no sé lo que quieres decir así que no puedo ayudar)

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Vanesa!
    I have a question from the composition,that I would like to know if always that we speak about the age we have to put for example: instead of "new good people who have more than twenty years old" it would be "new peolple who are more than twenty years old"?

    thank you!

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes, Núria! we use the verb TO BE when we talk about the age, NOT the verb TO HAVE

    Ex.: I am 28 years old

    ResponderEliminar