It's a great web, but the exercises of photocopy and the workbook don't have the same structure. I can't use in this sentences "as...as" "more...than", can you?
No, Mercè, you can´t. Maybe I didn´t make this clear enough in class, but this web is not meant to help you with the homework structure. The web is meant to help you REVIEWING the basic comparative structures, and the homework deals with something you didn´t know before but related to comparatives.
Heeello!!
ResponderEliminarIt's a great web, but the exercises of photocopy and the workbook don't have the same structure. I can't use in this sentences "as...as" "more...than", can you?
Well, i'm trying to do.
Thanks!
No, Mercè, you can´t. Maybe I didn´t make this clear enough in class, but this web is not meant to help you with the homework structure. The web is meant to help you REVIEWING the basic comparative structures, and the homework deals with something you didn´t know before but related to comparatives.
ResponderEliminarSee you later!